Thursday, October 20, 2011

...::3 of the latest Techno tracks I've produced::...

Ever since moving to Colorado I've had the pleasure of witnessing and performing in one of America's  few remaining Techno scenes. Thank you P.u.n.c.h.i.s., Mother Earth Sound System, Make Mistakes, Flatline, & \/\/reckless for bringing all the amazing talent & inspiration to keep producing techno.
Fresh Start - Curtis the Destroyer
Curtis the Destroyer - Fresh Start by Curtis the Destroyer
I recorded theis about a month ago.. I used sounds from a sample pack recorded in abandoned hospitals. Scary.. Techno.


My redheaded friend - Curtis the Destroyer
Curtis the Destroyer - My redheaded friend by Curtis the Destroyer




Negative Black 1.0 - Curtis the Destroyer
Curtis the Destroyer - Negitive black (1.0) by Curtis the Destroyer

No response to “...::3 of the latest Techno tracks I've produced::...”

Leave a Reply